Thursday, January 17, 2008

SAD HUNTER



Well Michael left early this morning to go fishing up to Burney falls. He will be gone for 2 days. Hunter seems like he knows his buddy is gone for a long time cause he was sleeping under the covers for a very long time. He went under the covers a bit after 10 a.m and decided to get up about 4 p.m. our time. Usually he is running around and playing with his toys but not today. No he is not sick, just not playful....buddy not here. Well back to burney falls. It is really beautiful up there, the falls are 129 ft. Check out the falls at http://www.burneyfalls.com/ We have been camping there many times and really love it.

1 comment:

gonzo said...

I got Back Saturday and my buddy would not move away from me all night! Hunter was back to his normal self Sunday playing with his toys and watching/sleeping through a day a Football on my lap.

Fishing was great at Baum lake for some people. I caught just one fish a day. People were getting into a lot of browns and rainbows.

I guess going up early was a wise choice, it snowed all Day Sunday up there reports of a foot of snow.