from Martha Stewart on making
flowers from coffee filters. The flowers
as you noticed came out great, its the
prep work that takes time.
Here is my cake almost done.
Here is susy placing her ribbon on her
As you noticed we dropped in the last
tier and added a doily on top with double
sided tape, by the way we just put tape to
tape forgot about the double sided one.
WE ARE READY FOR THE FLOWER
Here we were testing the fitting with
adding a diaper around the tube for
a tight fit and it worked. Each tier came
apart with no problem. We added the
diaper with a see-thu hair rubber band.
We were running outta the bigger diapers so we added the newborn to fill in where the big ones were suppose to be and it worked great. One bag of newborn and one bag of the next size up was all we needed for 2 cakes.
Placing of the tubes. We couldn't find
the mailing tubes Jill had so we just
cut a mailing tube and wrapped
a diaper around the end to insert into
the other and it worked.
Inserting the second tier into the