Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Raul Ortiz




Raul Ortiz was killed Feb.29, 2008 by a careless driver along with his Friend Fritz. Raul was like an adopted son, a brother to my children and a great great friend to whoever knew him. He and his friend have left us all with great sadness and a lost that was to early for us all. Here is a blog that his sister and friends have added together. For photos and info please check it out. We love you Raul and we never will forget you my son. http://inmemoryofraul.blogspot.com/
This is something a friend put on her blog for my daughter and us....Thanks Toffee this is very beautiful.
She says:
I felt this poem would be appropriate:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the swift uplifting rushOf quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there;

I did not die.

- Mary Frye

**exact authorship is still in dispute however to this date the poem is attributed to Ms. Frye

No comments: