Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Trip aka Vacation

As I said I was on vacation thanks to my kids which flew me out to see the new granddaughter. My encounter with her was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had. It was the best vacation I have ever had with all my children and their mates. My granddaughter is amazing for 5 months, she is just a good baby. Those parents are very lucky, I have named her Smily Mylie. She is always smiling and just a joy to be around her, from daybreak to nighttime she is smiling, AMAZING. Here are the most beautiful pictures we got from her on our trip. Can't put all of them up (wish I could) cause it was just to much. I took about 180 or more and the kids who knows how many. So here they are for you to enjoy. Well I have tried and tried to get pictures going on here and can't do it, so trouble I will try again. Maybe trouble with the site don't know.

1 comment:

LordHarrier said...

We had fun having you mami.. next visit Christening!!