Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snack after Dinner

You want something to snack on after dinner but you don't know what. Well just a while ago after we had family night and watched Extreme Makeover, I looked for something. I didn't want ice cream and didn't want sugarfree candy, no chocolate either. There was something I couldn't put a finger on so, this is what I came up with. What are they you ask? Well I just made some old fashion Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Really was thinking about peanut butter ones but no peanut butter in the house. Maybe next time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ROZ said...

Save me some! I'll be right over. They look delicious

Sara said...

Me, too. Save me a cookie or two (um, a dozen would work).
re: Peanut Butter: have you ever tried PB2 (from Bell Plantation)? It is really, really good. (I have no connection w/ them just really love their peanut butter).

Michele's Quilting Journey said...

You've got all of our mouths watering now. There is nothing better than a homemade cookie hot from the oven! Bet your family loves you! I'd be over in a just a moment too, but I'm too busy packing.... ;) Enjoy those cookies...oh, are they all gone yet?

Nanci said...

Isn't it true though, those old favorites just do the trick.
My sweetie loves my cinnamon rolls, tea biscuits dough rolled out, buttered, then sprinkled with cinnamon and brown sugar. Yum!