Saturday, April 18, 2009

More New Stuff for April











Well another year has gone by, Yep it was my b-day on Tax Day.. another year older and wiser. But on to the good stuff I have been Chico for the past 9-10 yrs. and have passed this lil shop for the past several years and never thought of going in there. Its a quilt shop called The Rabbit Hole well to my amazement I didn't want to leave what wonderful fabric and what a place, I wish I had my camera with me. As I walked in I got hit with my favorite colors in this small arcove. It was all lined up with all these reds, blacks and whites. Reds had black and white, Blacks had reds and white and etc. I was just there for a certain line of color which was chocolate and boy did they have chocolates. I only picked 1/2 yd. which I needed. It was funny cause over by Penny's blog http://www.sewtakeahike.typepad.com/ she just made a diaper bag with chocolate fabric and it looks almost like the fabric I bought but its just a bit more detailed then mine. Here are some pics and some pics of some of my plants coming back.....we have a major job going on in the garden right now, putting in new beds and doing some roundup on weeds that just have taken over especially the periwinkle by the fence I hate that weed. Have a great Weekend you all. Don't you love that Chocolate color fabric. I have a certain person in mind which will get some of that fabric in something I'm making but its a secret.

3 comments:

Nanci said...

OMG, I just love that fabric. The right blues to go with the browns.
You are right, there are a few blogs that are featuring these colours right now. It must be the season and the fact that these are fab prints.
I look forward to gardening...it means we will have warm for the next 6 months...
another great blog as usual.

Nanci said...

I forgot, go to the quilt festival.
Link is on my sight. Fabulous work, hundreds of quilts and stories.

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Great looking fabric. That will be a lot of fun to work with.