Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Baby shower gifts






Well I have been getting a couple of baby shower gifts together....I just finished a baby changing pad which I had seen online before and made my own for when my granddaughter was born almost 2yrs. ago, I saw this one later on and really love her tutorial which is on http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2008/07/diaper-changing.html
it was so easy to follow. Thank you Penny.
Here are the pics of the changing pad before it heads to the wash and iron.

3 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

It turned out fabulous Maria! Out of all the baby gifts I've given to expectant moms, this is the one thing I see them use constantly and love. I'm so glad you are able to use the tutorial!

Stacey said...

Can't wait to receive one of these!!

gift said...

A fabulous gift. This is best gift for little child they feel good in it. From my view it is an amazing gift. And also easy to carry any where with us. Thanks for nice idea.