Sunday, September 20, 2009

Better Late then Never

Well its been a while again that I've not posted.....First it was a very important date in my son's life, he got Married in August (pics will be coming) have to pick from 500 of those. Second in line was my husband's middle son is now a dad and hubby is feeling old ( pics also will be coming). Naturally fall is here and I go crazy in moving stuff around. So I have now moved my sewing stuff outta the living room and into which was our bedroom is now our craft/sewing/computer(michael)/flytying room.....ALL that in a small room but we love it. Our entertainment room no longer exist cause its now our bedroom. So there it is in a nutshell, all that has gone on in a couple of weeks. Between today and tomorrow I hope to get all pictures up and going.

No comments: